Monday 28 May 2012

MAY 28 2012

Today I've almost been 4 weeks into this pursuit to die healthy. I've been slightly sour at the scale for the last 2 weeks. The first week of abstinence of alcohol, soft drinks and snacks led me to lose 3.3 kg. Then the last 2 weeks were absolutely pathetic where I managed not to even lose 1.5 kg.

Today however, things are looking up again. These are the stats:

Weight: 142.4
BMI:        46.9

That gives you a weight loss of 6.4 kg and a drop in the BMI of 2.2 since I started. The idea is to get the BMI down to 24.9. That is a looooooong way to go - another 22!

So far it has not been too difficult to stay the course. It also seems that my stomach has shrunk a little. There are times I really feel like a beer and something illegal, like chips.

As Thursday is the end of May, I'm planning to take my measurements this coming Saturday. I can already feel there is one chin less and it is easier to look down without having too much cheek fat pressing into my eyes. Bending down to pick something up is still a challenge.

Have a great week and I'll tell you next Monday what the measurements look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment