Monday 4 June 2012

JUNE 4, 2012

I have been not so faithful to the eating less part of the losing weight idea and this weekend I had a few beers. However I did manage to lose 0.1 kg. There are still 2 more events this month that could hamper my weight loss, but I've decided to stay faithful apart from those two days. After all, that still equates to 27 days of sobriety.

So, I was going to tell you what my measurements were this morning. They are as follows:

Weight: 142.3 kg = Total Loss of 6.5kg
Chest:    140 cm = Total Loss of 8 cm
Middle:  151 cm = Total Loss of 7 cm
BMI:       46.9    = Total loss of 2.2

All in all I don't think it is too shabby considering that I'm not doing any exercise or following a strict diet. So far cutting out alcohol and coke seems to do the job, but I know I'll have to start adding exercise.

I've taken before and after photos and will post them as soon as I've sorted them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment